Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It does snow in Texas! With some revisions a la Sister!


And of course, everyone NEEDED to see Baby! (*gag*)
And here's a close up!

Looking to the west - we got about 3"!

And to the east!




I know, I know, it's been two months since I've posted and thought that with our early spring snow, you'd like to see what things are looking like in Texas!



***I'm adding to Mom's post. I don't want to steal her thunder by making a new one :p***


On the other end of town, we got dumped on too!



This is the view from our living room window!



More of the front yard!


And for the grand finale........
......................................................





Here's the kitten we found in the backyard. I named him Oliver (Ollie) and Dad's mad at me, but he's precious. Hehe. Love you Pops!

7 comments:

DanD said...

Snow in Texas, and Annie adopting another cat. Which is more likely.. hmmm..

DanD said...

PS - Sis, you really should get your own name on this thing, the whole Mom/Annie posting just adds to how much you remind me of Mother dearest.

firecracker said...

HMMMM... there something fishy about alllll this!

Unknown said...

Omg...Dan. I think this is the first time I've said this, but, I think you're right. That is scary :/

firecracker said...

Now wait a minute - being me is not bad :)

Unknown said...

Ok so I learned in class that the answer to every question is "It depends," and I'm going to apply that to this situation :p

DanD said...

And depending on the age of your professor, the wording of that could change to "I wear depends." Also, why are you taking pictures of you pinching kittens? Poor baby cats out in the snow, brought inside only to be tormented..