Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Breaking News! Ok, not really...

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since Dan and I have posted much and I wanted to fill you in on the happenings. As I'm sure you all have heard, I recently got promoted to the Mobile Manager at Best Buy (bwahaha, but I'm hourly so I still get paid well when I work 40 + hours); it's been really exciting and very time consuming as we prepare our store for the Grand Opening of the Mobile department (mobile phones... aka mobile, get it?). Sadly, I'm not very impressed with the attire - I look like a McDonalds supervisor with my blue picnic-like plaid button up t-shirt and my black slacks. I definitely enjoy the blazer, however. I'll be sure to model for you later. Heh... every time I walk by my associates start singing, "Ding, fries are done!" Yeah, yeah! Laugh it up!

Anywho, Daniel has... a secret (I think he's pregnant, he sure has been moody enough). Ask him about it and I'm sure he'll tell you; it's definitely worth knowing. With his new secret and my new job we are looking to buy a house some time in the future - we haven't made any giant strides yet, we've just been poking our noses around and getting ideas. Wish us luck, we're hoping to find a good buy and get a good loan. We have a few options available to us so I'm sure we'll do fine - plus, Pops and Jim will definitely look out for us.

Last but not least, I have been slowly going through and editing pictures from the wedding; I couldn't pass the chance to post this one because I know it has been a while since the DiMarco family has had a picture together. Tell ya what - what a good looking family! Although Matt is right ... one of us certainly does not look like the others. I think I'll ask Santa for a new pair of legs and a spray on tan for Christmas. *Sigh* Dan and I are going to have midget babies, aren't we? Oh well...


4 comments:

firecracker said...

Brynny - so sweet - thanks for the update!!! Now I can't wait to talk to Dand

Shaun said...

Hey Brynn, Congrats on your promotion to Mobile Manager! I am still waiting for a reply to the email I sent to your BBY email address 4-5 months ago welcoming you to the fam. I think we are cousins-in-law, once removed or something, right? Hope to meet you sometime, like Xmas in TX this year?!?

Brynn & Dan said...

Sorry Shaun,

I really meant to reply but I accidentally deleted your email... and then I was afraid that I'd reply to the wrong DiMarco and make a fool of myself!

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I will definitely keep Daniel in check. Hehe!

We hope to see you at Christmas, as well. I'm not sure that I'll be able to request any time off (it's Best Buy, and I don't have a cushy corporate job like you) hehe. Cross your fingers, though! I'll definitely try.

Unknown said...

Wooo! New DiMarco family pic! Very nice! Congrats Dan on your new secret :p Love you guys!