Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thanks Audrey ~ Brain Age was a hit

Well....i may look like i'm 29, but my Brain Age to start is 80!!!! I'm going to blame it on the fact that I drive a Sable. Or is it the other fact that I had to say the color BLACK like 20 times until my DS recognized it?!?! Theresa just tested her smarts and she's listed as a beautiful 54yr old. For our New Year's resolution we have a challenge between us on who will have the better score by the end or 08'. I think I have my work cut out for me....oh wait, who can play on the level 'Expert" in Guitar Hero?? i know I can. I'd like to see some 80yr old dude do that! And that's all Guitar Hero is, looking at colors.

3 comments:

firecracker said...

It is definitely the Sable -even Dennis and I got stared at when we drove the grampa mobile!

Audrey DiMarco said...

I think my brain age score is going up- so that isn't a good outlook for the end of 2008!

Unknown said...

Aud, you've created a monster :p